[Felvtalk] Sherries Vet

Sherri Godschalk skgodschalk61 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 20:42:29 CDT 2016

I will check with the vet next week about the dose when I see him and they
test Bogie¹s blood. Yes and the Pred. My cat was pretty high functioning to
be so sick. Eating, although less, playing and wrestling with his big
brother (A Pomeranian pup) once in awhile. Maybe that made a difference in
his mind.

Thanks for the prayers. I think some have been answered by finding this Vet
and this forum. I do my share of hovering as well. When she is sleeping I
will sometimes tip toe over to check her breathing and she opens an eye as
if to say ³Now what?². She is sitting in a window right now, staring at the
two bunnies under the bird feeder. I am sure she is wishing she was out
there with them. She wants to play still. She will chase the dog from time
to time and I am wondering if I should be keeping her in a room by herself
so that she rests all day. Do you have an opinion about that?

I found Bogie under the deck at a golf course where I play. It took a couple
of months to get her to get close enough that I could pick her up. That
night, it got below freezing here for the first time last year. What good
fortune for her and for us.

Thanks for all the valuable information.

Sherri