[Felvtalk] Felvtalk Digest, Vol 28, Issue 9

Sherri Godschalk skgodschalk61 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 20:25:28 CDT 2016

Thanks Amani. Yes he is having me give the Winstrol 2mg in the morning and
the Pred 5 mg in the evening.  Were you giving your cat 2 doses of the
Winstrol?

Sherri

From:  Felvtalk <felvtalk-bounces at felineleukemia.org> on behalf of Amani
Oakley <aoakley at oakleylegal.com>
Date:  Thursday, August 18, 2016 at 8:37 PM
To:  "felvtalk at felineleukemia.org" <felvtalk at felineleukemia.org>
Subject:  Re: [Felvtalk] Felvtalk Digest, Vol 28, Issue 9

Sorry Sherri. You are right. It was 1 tablet (1/2 twice a day) but it was
indeed 5 mg. I was thinking ONE tablet equals 1 mg in my tiny little brain.

That is the correct dose for Prednisone. But you mention only a single dose
of the Winstrol. Is that 2 mg once per day?

Amani