[Felvtalk] Felvtalk Digest, Vol 28, Issue 14

Karen Harshbarger harshbargerkaren at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 18 01:57:45 CDT 2016

Amani, I talked to a vet at Cornell U at their consult services today for a second opinion since things are not going well for Cole.  He throws up almost every night after eating just a little ( tonight he threw up just in anticipated food-- no food-- because he is so nausea).  He is going to starve to death with interferon and syringe feeding that has turned into force feeding!
Anyway Cornell U mentioned pednisone too but not winstrol
  How did you learn of this and I assume it is available in US?  It took my vet a week to get interferon (that I now read will cause nausea, so now afraid to start it) , so afraid Cole dies nit have another week to find winstrol!  Cornell U vet recommended  every other day fluids, milk thistle and or denamarin to support liver, cerenia injection to help with vomiting, cyproheptading to stimulate appetite.  And like i said earlier, prednisone.  Also, no supportive research but go ahead and give interferon that my vet ordered cause some have success with.  I would live ti see the rest of your posts but dont know how to find.  I have to do something different tomorrow than just force feed and orbax amd interferon or I am certain i will loose Cole and then probably his 2 brothers will follow from the Stress Because they are so extremely bonded.  Thanks Karen and Cole