[Felvtalk] Felvtalk Digest, Vol 28, Issue 9

Karen Harshbarger harshbargerkaren at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 17 14:06:45 CDT 2016

How did you know there was enlarged lymth nodes? Bloodwoork or X-ray or exam?  All I have is blood work listed here. Vet does not want to use steroids of any kind she said cause liver is already struggling per blood work and steroids can cause liver illness.  I have tried AD and baby food-- he threw them up.  So now I am using ID cause vet said easy to digest.  I blend it and strain so it probably is nit the best calories with water added too but first two syringes today has stayed down.  But night is when he looses any daytime gains so we will see.  If I can't figure out soon if not already too late how to get more calories in him I am afraid he will pass point of no return.  We have interferon ordered but taking forever to get here-- been a week.  Thanks for all your quick kind support