[Felvtalk] Blood in Stool

ROBERT CHAPEL bchapel at optonline.net
Fri Aug 12 14:39:45 CDT 2016

My 1 yr old ( Yogi) whose life has been one problem after another is now
showing bloody mucus in his stool which is now becoming soft as well....
Had him to the Vet and he just completed a 10 day round of Flagyl...
I'm already spending a fair amount with the Prednisolone Acetate he
needs to keep his Uveitis at bay and 300 bucks later ( with an Xray) it
does not look at though he has any blockages...  Anyone have any
experience with this ??   Any relatively benign possible reasons (
really hoping it is not severe autoimmune bowel disorder)....   This
poor little guy has a lot going on for a young cat.... also losing
weight.... BUT...acting energetic, appetite is good and he's even
playing a bit despite being half blind..
thanks,
Bob in Warwick NY