[Felvtalk] The Brock Star has left the building

Sandy swacht1946 at comcast.net
Fri Apr 29 20:01:01 CDT 2016

Marsha I'm so sorry
Sandy W

----- Original Message -----

From: "Katherine K." <kathstix at gmail.com>
To: felvtalk at felineleukemia.org
Sent: Friday, April 29, 2016 7:35:14 PM
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] The Brock Star has left the building

I'm so sorry, Marsha. Thanks for sharing his story. It is so unfair that they don't have more time in this world but he had a wonderful life thanks to you.

I lost Jazz a few weeks ago and I've found bittersweet comfort in remembering his silly, happy personality. I hope Brock visits you soon, but you should know he's always close by.

Katherine