[Felvtalk] MY LITTLE GIRL NOT EATING MUCH

dlgegg at windstream.net dlgegg at windstream.net
Thu Apr 28 21:25:19 CDT 2016

OR SHE COULD HAVE STURIVITE CRYSTALS.  HARLEY HAD A CASE AND AVOIDED THE BOX.  HE NEEDEDFLUIDS AND MEDS.  I ALSO STARTED USING WATER FOUNTAINS TO ENCOURAGE ALL TO DRINK MORE AND ADDED SOME BRAGGS RAW VINEGAR TO THE WATER TO HELP DISSILVE THE CRYSTALS.  WE HAVE NOT HAD ANY PROBLEMS SINCE THEN.  ALSO FOUND ADDING A FEW ICE CUBES HELPS.  SIGHT AND SOUND OF THEM BOBBING AROUNDIN THE WATER IS INTRIGUING.