[Felvtalk] winstrol

Ardy Robertson ardyr at centurytel.net
Wed Apr 27 22:28:18 CDT 2016

Thanks!! I hope so too. I wrote a longer note to the FeLV chatline, but I
guess it is too long. I didn't know there was a limit in size. The moderator
is checking it out. If it doesn't go through, I will send a few shorter
notes detailing Tigg's progress while on the Winstrol and
Prednisolone.......like I said in that note, without the Winstrol, we would
have lost him in March.

Thank you,
Ardy