[Felvtalk] winstrol

Amani Oakley aoakley at oakleylegal.com
Wed Apr 27 15:50:22 CDT 2016

Hi Jane

I am going to leave all the details for Ardy to report, but I can indicate that Tigger is definitely responding well to the Winstrol so far. I don't want to put words in her mouth, so I will leave the rest for Ardy to speak about when she has a moment. (As we all know, it is almost a full-time job looking after one of our sick babies!).

Amani