[Felvtalk] Little Girl Coco

dlgegg at windstream.net dlgegg at windstream.net
Tue Sep 29 16:40:03 CDT 2015

Kelly, be brave.  My vet told me that as long as the others are vaccinated, you are safe.  The idea is to reduce stress for them, keeping her seperae adds a lot of stress.  My positives and negative have been eating from he same bowls, drinking from the same fountains, sleeping on my bed, chair, etc now for over 4 years.  No one has gotten sick.  Just watch them, make sure to act at the first sign of anything wrong you go to the vet.  Annie is positive and her onlyh problem is she is having a problem adjusting to not being the only one in the house, getting all the attention.  I did start giving the lowest possible dose of medication to relax her and now, she allows others to sleep on my lap with her.