[Felvtalk] Felvtalk Digest, Vol 17, Issue 21

dlgegg at windstream.net dlgegg at windstream.net
Mon Sep 28 23:38:25 CDT 2015

I have not had any fleas or ticks for the last 4 years.  I have 4 cats, 2 which go out in the yard which is full of catnip.  I read the other day that since it is in the mint family, it repels fleas, etc.  The only place AI have had black ants is on the south side of the house which has no catnip.  It would be worth a try.  Only problem, you cannot let it go to seed or it will be all over the place.  An alternative would be to get essential oil, mix it with water and spray around the entrances to yor house.