[Felvtalk] Capstar/Nytenpyram

Kelley S moonvine at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 17:53:40 CDT 2015

We have been using Advantage monthly (big dog tube, divided up) and not
much success.  Every time I take a cat in the vet will say "too many fleas"
and apply Revolution.  That seems to work better but at $18 a pop I cannot
afford it.  So I actually am going to Seresto collars.  I have read of some
side effects, so I am going slow and putting one on per few days and
observing.  Some people would yell at me for that, but the natural products
are not working and some of the chemicals are not working either, and I
can't have severe flea infestations.  The collars are expensive, but less
expensive than monthly Revolution and steroid shots for flea allergy.  I
have never ever seen fleas like this in my life and I've lived all over the
south.  The cats do not go outside.  These fleas were here when we moved
in.