[Felvtalk] Plan for Coco

Lorrie felinerescue at frontier.com
Mon Sep 28 06:48:01 CDT 2015

To spay or not to spay, that is the question. I had one spayed years
ago and she came thru it fine, but this is the one who died suddenly
at age 6.  Her sister was not spayed, but put on birth control and she
is still alive and appears fine. My other FelV cats died mostly as
kittens ages 8 to 10 months, but one made it to a year and a half..
-
Lorrie