[Felvtalk] Big Pharma

dlgegg at windstream.net dlgegg at windstream.net
Tue Sep 22 18:02:45 CDT 2015

I don't think it is being pushed, rather that BIG PHARMACEUTICALS basically control medicine today.  If they don't want something used, it does not get used be it holistic or something like Winstrol.  If it does not benefit them, it is "banned".  Right now because of the publicity, it is not to their benefit to push it.