[Felvtalk] Upsetting notices

Anna Summers anna at amproductionslocations.com
Thu Oct 29 18:47:01 CDT 2015

Hi Lorrie,
this means that your mailbox is full so the message from this group goes back to them as if you didnt want it or your email doesnt exsist anymore thats why ( I think ) that they ask you to  reset password etc.
Yes its a very good group ,  I read all the emails, very informative but also very supportive .
Hope this helps you re: your email box , try to download and delete your messages your have read.
Anna from Spain .

On 29 Oct 2015, at 07:48, Lorrie wrote:

> I keep getting these notices that they will drop me for bounces and
> I have not had any bounces or my system would advise me of this.
>
> Has anyone else had this happen?  It is most upsetting to me as
> this is my favorite cat group with such valuable help for FelV.
>
> I don't know what they mean about my password (see below) this is NOT
> my password. Can someone please help me with this problem. I have to
> keep reinstating my membership.
>
> Lorrie
>

> ----- Forwarded message from felvtalk-request at felineleukemia.org -----
>
> From: felvtalk-request at felineleukemia.org
> To: felinerescue at frontier.com
> Subject: confirm 95546e96fdcd66e1edc4efb4617ff74218c51892
> Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2015 02:06:17 -0500
>
> Your membership in the mailing list Felvtalk has been disabled due to
> excessive bounces The last bounce received from you was dated
> 29-Oct-2015.  You will not get any more messages from this list until
> you re-enable your membership.  You will receive 3 more reminders like
> this before your membership in the list is deleted.
>
> To re-enable your membership, you can simply respond to this message
> (leaving the Subject: line intact), or visit the confirmation page at
>
>    http://felineleukemia.org/mailman/confirm/felvtalk_felineleukemia.org/95546e96fdcd66e1edc4efb4617ff74218c51892
>

> You can also visit your membership page at
>
> http://felineleukemia.org/mailman/options/felvtalk_felineleukemia.org/felinerescue%40frontier.com
>

> As a reminder, your membership password is  toxexizi
>
> -
> If you have any questions, you can contact the list owner at
>
> felvtalk-owner at felineleukemia.org    I HAVE DONE THIS SEVERAL TIMES
>
> -
> ----- End forwarded message -----

Anna Summers