[Felvtalk] Stanozolol (Winstrol(R))

Marsha martia at lynxe.com
Wed Oct 28 23:26:10 CDT 2015

Yep, that's what I do.  She is still a huge challenge.  I got a Dr.
Hanson's bullseye pill gun, and that is helping, but sometimes I still
have to try twice even with that.  She is a stinker.  Three times I took
her to the vet for the techs to do it.  Took 2 of them, and they were
doing the "works like a charm" method too.  LOL!  I've had just one cat
that was a bigger challenge.

Marsha