[Felvtalk] Stanozolol (Winstrol(R))

dlgegg at windstream.net dlgegg at windstream.net
Tue Oct 27 21:11:02 CDT 2015

Just because it is new, does not make it effective or safe.  Look at all the Human drugs that now have lawyers saying "did you take this?  I can get you lots of money."
One of the doctors my other worked for would not use a drug until it was on the market for 10 years because it usually takes that long for all the side effects to show up.