[Felvtalk] Stanozolol (Winstrol(R))

Maya D'Alessio mdelow at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 18:54:47 CDT 2015

I would be careful about using erythropoeitin or darbepoeitin, both have
been shown to eventually (but not in every case) cause the cat's own immune
system to recognize the drug and destroy it, which would be less of a
problem if that was it, but unfortunately it also starts to recognize the
cats own natural erythropoeitin and destroy it as well. This ends
catastrophically badly, as without erythropoeitin, very little blood cell
production is able to happen in the body. It seems to take some time for
this reaction to happen, but I was just reading up on it for my guy
(Merlot), and from what I read I would be very hesitant to use it. I would
try Winstrol or something else first, before I tried the erythropoeitin.

--
Maya D'Alessio
PhD student