[Felvtalk] Cats as "property"

Lorrie felinerescue at frontier.com
Sun Oct 25 07:08:46 CDT 2015

On 10-24, dlgegg at windstream.net wrote:

> It is a shame that cats and dogs, any animal is "just property".
> That reduces them to almost 'nothing in the law's eyes.  As
> property, do they not have any value?  They deserve respect at the
> very least.  Any one tell me my cats are just property and not
> deserving of love, respect and proper care had better be prepared
> to run as fast as he can.  Someone once said he would use them for
> target practice.  I told him he would be lying on the ground next
> to them.
-
I rescue abandoned cats and kittens and last year I found a calico
kitten about 8 or 9 weeks old. She was walking down the street right
in the middle of town and this creep saw her at the same time and
wanted to feed her to his "pet python". Well you can be sure he
didn't get this poor baby. She is still with us, spayed, happy and
loved.
-
Lorrie