[Felvtalk] Coco update

Kelley S moonvine at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 01:34:59 CDT 2015

Well, I am happy to say she is eating like a champ.  She ate one serviing
of Prowl today, plus a can of food, plus some dry food - I don't really
like her eating dry but it will put weight on her.

Best of all, my vet say he has no problems letting her in with the rest of
my vaccinated cats. I have 2 more vaccinations to go, one is tomorrow and
the other one is next Friday.  He even said when he brought the FELV+
kittens to his house, he made sure his other cats were vaccinated first and
then let them in with the others.

I'm going to try my best to ask again about Winstrol tomorrow.

Kelley