[Felvtalk] Stanozolol (Winstrol(R))

Maya D'Alessio mdelow at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 15:49:15 CDT 2015

You've been plenty helpful, thank you. What I need to figure out how to do,
is accept the situation and be less emotional about it, no matter which way
it goes, until the time comes. Right now I'm just so emotional, I keep
flip-flopping between optimistic and hopeless.

Do you know with the interferon, what dose they are on? When you first
started did you start immediately with the one week on, one week off, or
was there a more intense initial period?