[Felvtalk] Stanozolol (Winstrol®)

Amani Oakley aoakley at oakleylegal.com
Tue Oct 20 12:48:31 CDT 2015

Maya,

Seriously, I have to wonder about some vets. What is he offering you that will help your cat??

Anyhow, all I can say is I am happy I have a supportive vet. I will send you some links to stuff about Winstrol, but it is hard to find since the mind-set you have encountered already, is all too common, even when our cats are dying and there are few realistic alternatives.

Most of the links I will send to you will not speak to the use of Winstrol specifically for FeLV, but speak to things like building up strength and improving appetite.

Here is the first - very generic.

http://www.petplace.com/article/drug-library/library/prescription/stanozolol-winstrol

Amani

P.S. - I also noticed you are not far from me. My vet is in Etobicoke, in the outskirts of Toronto. Perhaps your vet should call my vet?