[Felvtalk] Ruthie Update

Christine Dundas christinedundas at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 07:57:13 CDT 2015

> Thanks for your kind response and thoughts.  I feel a little better
> knowing there is a chance Ruthie might live for several years.    I am
> still learning how this group email works, so bear with me.  I guess there
> is no way to respond inline, on the board itself.

Ruthie is doing a little better, her fever has gone down.  She is home now,
but I'm bringing her back in for a check up.  I asked my vet to look into
immunotherapy, such as Interferon, and she said she would.  She thought it
might be expensive.  I won't say money is not an  issue, it is with
everyone.  But, we knew when we agreed to keep Ruthie, it might be a long
road, and we accepted that responsibility.

Thanks again.