[Felvtalk] Grieving, and need to understand about felv

Amani Oakley aoakley at oakleylegal.com
Mon Nov 30 17:52:46 CST 2015

Thanks Nancy. Aphrodite was a cat like no other, and she was only 10 when she died. It nearly killed me that she had been absolutely fine and it was a bloody infection from taking her in for her annual check-up that did her in. I picked her up on the side of the highway one day and she was just the most snuggliest cat I have ever ever had. I was plagued with all kinds of guilt after her death because she used to come up to our faces when we were sleeping in bed, and if you didn’t pretend to be asleep, she would smoosh at your face and purr and drool and generally not let you breathe or sleep. But, oh my lord, I was just so heartbroken that I had pretended to be asleep so often instead of welcoming her adoring love.

Amani