[Felvtalk] Grieving, and need to understand about felv

Marsha martia at lynxe.com
Fri Nov 27 14:03:45 CST 2015

Maybe part of it is because of lackluster results for the conditions
they *were* using it for.  I found 2 "old school" vets in my area that
had used it a couple of decades ago, then kind of forgot it existed
after it got harder to find.  One said she forgot about it because it
didn't make that big of an impression on her.  She had used it for
anemia in CKD cats, I think.

Marsha