[Felvtalk] Grieving, and need to understand about felv

annetburton at aol.com annetburton at aol.com
Fri Nov 27 12:56:55 CST 2015

Thank you Marsha, for your kind reassurance and wisdom. I don't think Sam would have made it another day, actually, now that I realize it was severe anemia making him weak. I didn't think of that right off, but I  once treated a beloved cat with epogen, for kidney disease related non regenerative anemia, and I can recognize now what was going on with Sam. The white of his eyes conjunctiva had alarmed me, a few days earlier, but I didn't know why. now I remember.
I appreciate your kind response, and hope that someday, this disease can be eliminated.

Anne