[Felvtalk] Grieving, and need to understand about felv

annetburton at aol.com annetburton at aol.com
Fri Nov 27 12:52:58 CST 2015

Oh, Christine, I am so sorry.

You did all you could do, and wanted to give her every chance. I wish it could always work out that they never suffer for a second, but it just doesn't happen sometimes. I've been there too.
thank you, for responding. It is giving me peace, to hear from you and some other members. I wish this disease could be eradicated. among many others.
take care.
Anne