[Felvtalk] Winstrol

Jane Gannon straycats at roadrunner.com
Mon Nov 23 12:16:57 CST 2015

I did not mean that I found research or case studies on the drug, I meant
that I searched the web for info about the drug for animals.  I found that
it should be used with caution in animals with heart disease and that it can
cause severe liver disease in cats, which we already knew.  My vet
researches on a site where he can not only learn about the drug but if any
other vets have tried it for felv+ cats.  He did this for a drug I wanted to
try on my stomatitis cats and although some vets (dentists) did not believe
in the drug, we went ahead and used it and it did help my 2 cats.  He is
very open to working with me as I too have a house of misfit cats.  All
drugs have side effects and not all people or animals react the same way.
But it is necessary to know what they are.