[Felvtalk] Winstrol

Jane Gannon straycats at roadrunner.com
Sun Nov 22 11:18:41 CST 2015

I am going to make an appointment to take my positives to see my vet.  I
would like them to have a physical and  a hematicrit done.  My reasearch on
winstrol says it should be used with caution in older pets with heart
problems.  Grayson is 12 and has a heart murmur.  I would like my vet to
research this on his vet site and help me to make a decision.  I also have
three 4 year old positives too.  We have been trying to figure out when we
may have gotten this disease in our house and we think it may have been
2013.  Most cats don't live beyond 4 years after getting this.  If your cat
lived for 7 years that is amazing.