[Felvtalk] Here we go again!

James G Wilson phaedrus69 at comcast.net
Fri Nov 20 12:34:17 CST 2015

Hi everyone,

The list is running just fine. These kinds of bounces occur
because of your email hosts. If it were an issue with the
list, a lot more people would be experiencing the problem.
This is not a Yahoo group or any other such forum. This
mailing list program is caled Mailman, and it runs directly
from the felineleukemia.org website. If Mailman receives
too many bounces from an email account, it blocks it
temporarily to avoid an overflow of continuing bounces
back to it- which would otherwise clog up list resources.
Again, either mailboxes are full or the email host
misidentifies FeLVTalk messages as spam. You should
contact your host and ask them make sure that our list
mail is recognized as safe. I hope this information is
helpful.

Kind regards