[Felvtalk] Winstrol

Amani Oakley aoakley at oakleylegal.com
Fri Nov 20 00:42:14 CST 2015

Hi Ardy

I never asked my vet, but I know she is quite comfortable with me using Winstrol now for all kinds of conditions. I do know that at the outset, I was the only client of the clinic getting Winstrol. It was always a special order. But after a while, I started noticing that the Winstrol sitting on the counter was not for me but for other clients, so I must assume that she is prescribing it for other clients.

Amani