[Felvtalk] Merlot

Lorrie felinerescue at frontier.com
Wed Nov 18 10:36:00 CST 2015

I'm so sad for you Maya, the hurt of losing Merlot must be terrible.
I'm now age 82 and I've been rescuing cats for 50 years. I've lost so
many to old age or Felv, and it's heart breaking. The only comfort we
have is knowing we loved those precious cats and made their lives,
however short they might be, as wonderful as we could. So many cats
never know love, the warmth of a home and food. I only wish I could
save them all.

Lorrie with 14 rescued cats at home and 32 in my shelter.