[Felvtalk] Merlot (was Lymph Nodes)

Katherine K. kathstix at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 08:25:04 CST 2015

Maya, I'm so sorry to hear about Merlot. Thank you for your dedicated care
for him over the last year and a half, since you first found out about his
illness after the loss of Yang. I know it is difficult to lose them after
you both fight so hard, but I hope you can find comfort in knowing you did
right by him in every way you could, and I am sure he knew that and felt
your love. May the memories you shared together bring you some peace during
this sad time.