[Felvtalk] Lymph nodes

Ardy Robertson ardyr at centurytel.net
Mon Nov 16 21:21:41 CST 2015

I think when you really love your cat, you are inclined to observe every
little thing and try to understand how they are feeling based on their
actions/behavior. That gives you the insight into knowing what works and
what does not. They may have the book training, but nothing replaces loving
and observing...... and of course the love is returned. Our Tigger, when he
was at his sickest and we thought he would not make it through the night,
dragged himself into our bedroom during the night and could not get up on
the bed by any means, but laid on the floor on my hubby's side where he felt
safer being near his "mommy and daddy". (call me Cookoo)