[Felvtalk] Lymph nodes

Amani Oakley aoakley at oakleylegal.com
Sat Nov 14 20:10:32 CST 2015

Maya

My experience with Prednisolone is that it certainly isn’t enough on its own. It will do absolutely nothing for the red cell reduction and so I don’t know why you’re vets would recommend just that. Pair it with the Winstrol and it will help, but on its own, Prednisolone is certainly not something fight FeLV with. And of course, the antibiotics might help with secondary infections but again, not the FeLV.

Amani