[Felvtalk] Positive cats

dlgegg at windstream.net dlgegg at windstream.net
Fri May 29 09:21:08 CDT 2015

You hit it on the head, STRESS is the culprit.  Annie never showed signs of FELV until a the age of 4, her owner was diagnosed with liver cancer and quickly went to hospice.  Then she was locked up in a single trailer for 3 weeks with only contact was someone feeding and changing the box.  After that she was boxed up, brought to the vet and then to my house.  Too much change too fast. She still has emotional problems.