[Felvtalk] Positive cats

dlgegg at windstream.net dlgegg at windstream.net
Thu May 28 16:39:36 CDT 2015

mINE IS NOT FERAL, BUT TESTED POSITIVE WHEN I ADOPTED HER OVER 4 YEARS AGO.  SHE CME FROM A VERY STRESSFUL SITUATION AND I THINK THAT IS WHAT MADE HER TEST POSITIVE.  OTHER THAN BEING UN SOCIAL (IN 1 PERSON, 1 CAT HOME), SHE IS IN PERFECT HEALTH AND LIVES WITH MY OTHER CATS.  STARTED WITH 8 AND THEN SOME DIED DUE TO OLD AGE (19).  I AM NOW DOWN TO 4 CATS, 1 EX FERAL AGE 8, ANNIE AND DUE CHILDREN HARLEY AND DEE WHO DRIVE THE OLDER ONES CRAZY .