[Felvtalk] My Harley is gone

Marsha martia at lynxe.com
Sun May 17 15:41:22 CDT 2015

Did Smoosh and Buffcat like to wrestle?  Harley missed that a lot when
Milkdud passed.  I think Harley was glad for Brock to join him a few
months after being all alone, but he was disappointed that Brock
wouldn't wrestle with him.  They became cordial roommates, but not
snuggle buddies. There was a little bit of rivalry for my attention, but
they learned to take turns.  My heart and soul kitty GabbyTabby, passed
in October 2013.  Well, one of them.  Angus, Ching, Saki, O.J. are all
contenders for that title too...and Harley & Milkdud together....and,
and....

Marsha