[Felvtalk] Someboday caught a chipmunk?!?!

dlgegg at windstream.net dlgegg at windstream.net
Sat May 9 17:25:15 CDT 2015

Seems to me it is a good sign.  Soe\mehow, one of them had what it takes to catch something.
Right now, my Harley is laying on the desk playing with my fingers as I type.  My guys follow me all around the house and Harkey loves to play with the "mouse" on the monitor.
I pray that your boys will get well enough for these antics soon.  I lose 3 in the last couple of years and I know how hard it is.