[Felvtalk] Rehome one-year-old grey cat

Maria Hunter maria.hunter94 at cox.net
Fri May 8 17:28:15 CDT 2015

Hello, I am trying to find new homes for my sisters cats that she has been taking care of for a year now. The next door neighbor complained and was going to have them picked up by animal control. Therefore I had them brought to my garage by the help of a Cat rescue inc. volunteer. I have been trying to get help for adoption of five cats. Unfortunately I had one of them fixed yesterday and he is diagnosed with feline leukemia. Trying to find a new home for him. Any suggestions?