[Felvtalk] Felvtalk Digest, Vol 13, Issue 3

Korruptakitty korruptakitty at gmail.com
Thu May 7 15:58:49 CDT 2015

Hi Marsha,

I really do feel bad for you, but I want to tell you that there is hope. My Zoh, who has been gone for a few years now, was diagnosed, at the uv l
davis extension veterinary specialty hospital, with restrict ice

""00:3 cardiomyopathy, aortic stenosis, pulmonary edema, heart murmur of 3/6

Sealed with a purr......  =^.,^=

~Kat~

***I'm Kat Parker;  I park  cats***

Message: 1