[Felvtalk] OT: onion-how worried should I be?

dlgegg at windstream.net dlgegg at windstream.net
Tue Mar 10 16:54:48 CDT 2015

HARLEY HAS GOTTEN SMALL AMOUNTS BECAUSE HE ALWAYS BEGS DEMANDS SOME
  OF EVERYTHING I EAT.  I TRY TO PICK OUT ALL THE ONION, BUT SOMETIMES SMALL AMOUNTS GET PAST ME.  I THINK WE MOSTLY NEED TO WORRY ABOUT LARGER AMOUNTS, JUST LIKE MILK.  HARLEY LOVES IT BUT MOE THAN A TEASPOON GIVES HIM DIAHREA.
---- Margo <toomanykitties2 at earthlink.net> wrote:

Lance, I wouldn't worry too much. This may clarify;

https://www.vetlearn.com/_preview?_cms.fe.previewId=88ca0770-ed59-11e2-8f1a-005056ad4734

I would call your vet to confirm and put them on notice, but just keep an eye on her. I've had cats eat small amounts of cooked onions before I knew it was a problem, with never any ill effects.

Wishing you the best for Callie,

Margo