[Felvtalk] OT: onion-how worried should I be?

Lance linimon at fastmail.fm
Mon Mar 9 22:16:43 CDT 2015

Earlier tonight, my dad fed Callie a few bites of meatloaf. I don’t know if Callie ate all of the bites, and they were small, but I found out that the meatloaf had finely chopped onion in it.

Despite the small intake, I know that onions are toxic to cats. How worried should I be about this? What should we be looking for other than lethargy and weakness? Is this just about waiting it out and hoping we don’t have to take her in for a transfusion?

Worried about our girl. :(

Lance