[Felvtalk] 4 month old kitten with Feline Leukemia

dlgegg at windstream.net dlgegg at windstream.net
Wed Jul 1 17:32:16 CDT 2015

I am beginning to wonder if FELV is as contagious and the vets claim.  My cats are all ferals, dump cats and I have had 2 who were declared FELV positive.  One did pass in 2 years of something else.  Annie has been with me over 4 years now and at first, I vacinnated all the others .  2 years ago, I stopped that and everyone is healthy, bright eyed and happy.  I am convinced that Annie really is not positive, just a tremendeous amount of stress that happened just before I got her.  She has never shown any signs or symptoms of any disease.  The rest of the cats are healthy.