[Felvtalk] So frustrated

Marsha martia at lynxe.com
Wed Jan 21 22:38:13 CST 2015

Thanks for posting that link, Margo. I'll save it and print a copy to
take to the vet next time I have to deal with a URI.  I asked about it
during Harley's hospitalization, but the vet wasn't familiar with its
use in cats, and tends to be cautious with newer things.  Would have
been nice if Harley's hospital stay could have been shortened.    10-11
days and around $7800.  Going to have to shorten my sabbatical.  Funny
thing about the sabbatical - I haven't accomplished all I set out to do,
but am so thankful that it gave me the time to spend with Milkdud in his
last few weeks on Earth, and I also had the time to focus on Harley and
visit him every day, sometimes even for an hour or more.  No stress from
work, asking for days off, or getting no sleep in between shifts.

Marsha