[Felvtalk] Wheezing

dlgegg at windstream.net dlgegg at windstream.net
Tue Jan 20 14:29:38 CST 2015

DO YOU THINK HE IS ACTUALLY WHEEZING (LUNGS, ETC) OF SNEEZING BECAUSE THIS SOUNDS LIKE ANNIE'S SNEEZES AND AS I SAID, HER LUNGS ARE CLEAR.  COULD HE HAVE DEVEOPED AN ALLERGY ALONG WITH THE PNEUMONIA?  ANNIE DOES SNEEZE ON EXERTION, MY DUSTING, RUNNING VACUMN, THINS LIE THAT.  LAST NIGHT I WAS UN DOING A CROCHET PIECE TO USE THE YARN IN SOMETHING ELSE AND OF COURSE, SHE WAS SITTING ON MY LAP AND BEGAN SNEEZING.  THIS GOES ON FOR A BIT AND THEN SHE STOPS.  I GUESS I AM TRYING TO AVOID A GUILT TRIP FOR NOT TAKING HER TO THE VET.
SHE HAS A BAD HISTORY:  WAS ONLY CAT SO DOES NOT SHARE WELL.  IS PARANOID AND HIDES LOOKING AROUND TO SEE IF ANYONE IS COMING TO GET HER.  SHE CHARGE THE OTHERS, SLAPPING AND SCREAMING AND THEN RUNS.  SHE ALSO WON'T EAT UNTIL THEY ARE ALL AWAY FROM THE BOWLS.  NOT RELLY SURE IF IT IS JEALOUSY WANTING TO B ONLY ONE OR FEAR.  AS A RESULT, I HAVE PUT SOE OF THESE SNEEZES DOWN TO "PANIC" ATTACKS.  HAS KRAMER HAD ANY WEIRD PROBLEMS LIKE THIS?  IN THE VIDEO, HE SEEMS PETTY LAID BACK.