[Felvtalk] Wheezing

Marsha martia at lynxe.com
Tue Jan 20 09:26:21 CST 2015

Milkdud had an occasional episode like that, but of course never at the
vet's.  He always sounded fine at the vet, nothing heard on stethoscope,
blood work good, so it was just left to observation at home to see if it
got worse.  It was pretty much the same over 4 years, just an occasional
episode.

Marsha