[Felvtalk] Donatello - Leuk positive cat in PA

Amy awilkins23 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 19 08:58:16 CST 2015

The rescue where I volunteer recently took in a stray that tested positive for leukemia.  We are looking for a loving home for him.  I have pictures if anybody is interested and his information is on Facebook and on our website.  He is one handsome fella!
https://www.facebook.com/AnimalServiceLeague

http://www.animalserviceleagueny.org/

Donatello was found as a stray. He is a large, male, black and white spotted cat. Upon testing, he was found to be positive for feline leukemia. This test has been confirmed by further blood work. He is estimated to be about four years old and is a big, truly friendly, and affectionate cat. He is VERY sweet and full of personality! He is in need of a loving, permanent indoor home with other leukemia positive cats or in a home with properly leukemia vaccinated cats. Although he has been accustomed to outdoor life, he is currently in indoor isolation away from other cats and would be very happy to have more freedom and friends. He just cannot be outside anymore where he could expose or infect other cats. His eyes are bright and he appears healthy and is active. We have neutered him and completed his vaccinations. If you are interested in a special needs cat, please consider Donatello. We will do whatever we have to do to find him a safe place!
Thanks!Amy