[Felvtalk] pregnant positive cat

Katherine K. kathstix at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 11:24:33 CST 2015

That's a tough issue and I can see both sides. The kittens would take a lot
of her nutrients during nursing, but I don't know how much that would
compromise her immune system. The idea of eliminating a pregnancy during
spay appeals to no one, but raising a litter of positive kittens has it's
own share of heartbreaks. I'm sure you and your vet will make the right
call for sweet Spice. She's lucky to have you caring for her.