[Felvtalk] Pregnant FeLV cat

judith cook jmassello at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 13 21:31:36 CST 2015

I don't know how far along.  Just got this kitty right after Christmas.  The vet can feel her kittens, though, so I guess it's not just the beginning.  The vet is trying to get some information also - she is concerned about this cat, even though the cat is healthy right now.  If you can tell me anything, or what most vets do, etc.  it would be great.  This is a darling kitty (aren't they all?)Judy